This is a jumper harness which connects a MicroSquirt ECU to a factory mustang (1986-1993) engine harness.
MicroSquirt® Harness for 1986-93 Ford 5.0 Mustang
MicroSquirt® for 1986-93 Ford 5.0 Mustang
Programmable Engine Management System for Air/Fuel control Kit includes the following:
- MicroSquirt® EFI controller configured for the EEC-IV with TFI distributor
- MicroSquirt® to EEC-IV adapter harness
- 3 Bar Map sensor with pigtail to replace the BAP sensor.
- The unit also comes loaded with a base tune for a stock 5.0 Mustang.
The MicroSquirt® EFI controller is a great low cost option for use in modified 1986-93 Ford 5.0 Mustangs. Included in the kit is an easy to connect 3 bar MAP sensor, which makes this product a perfect choice for modified 5.0 Mustangs. The MAF (mass air flow) sensor is not used which makes this conversion excellent for Boosted applications.
Some of the standard MicroSquirt® features are:
- 12 x 12 tuning tables for Volumetric Efficiency (VE) table, 12 x 12 for Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) table, and 12 x 12 for Spark Advance table.
- Flexible spark advance table: You can have different rpm and kPa bins than VE and AFR tables,
- Wide Band or Narrow Band Oxygen sensor compatible.
Only high impedance injectors only can be used in this application.
For more information on the MicroSquirt® EFI controller go to http://www.useasydocs.com/details/coiltrig.htm
MegaSquirt® and MicroSquirt® controllers are not for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check the laws that apply in your locality to determine if using a MegaSquirt® or MicroSquirt® controller is legal for your application.
MegaSquirt is a registered trademark of BG Soflex LLC
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 in|