These injectors flow 80 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and even more at greater PSI! In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications. This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures under conditions.
- Genuine, reliable Siemens Injectors
- Standard Long Length 60mm 0-ring to o-ring
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Static Flow Rate: 80lb/hr = 875 cc/min
- Dynamic Flow Rate : 18.6 mg/pulse 2.5ms PW, 20 ms Period
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injectors
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Series: DEKA 4 ( DEKA IV )
- O-Ring Type: Viton